Thursday, August 7, 2008

"Holiday Prep - Already?!" Part One

It seems to have crept upon us once again, but for anyone who is the field of interiors, it is time to start figuring out how to make your mark this holiday season. So for the next couple months, I will seek out holiday trends and fabulous items that I find, on Etsy of course, that will be a wonderful addition to anyone's holiday decor.

For starters, I found these beautiful Victorian - inspired ornaments by Catnip Studio Too.



She has an extraordinary collection of ornaments that are perfect for more than the holidays. Now what do you need when you have beautiful ornaments?

...

Why, ornament hangers, of course!



For the Modern enthusiast, an exceptionally well-crafted set of ornament hangers by ElysianFields. I think I need these, by the way.

Based on these stunning finds, I don't think I need to say anything else. Both items are reasonably priced and must-haves for the holidays. Check 'em out!



0 comments:

Post a Comment